The Cosmic Game – Reflections, a book about spirituality with advice for those seeking to enhance their spiritual connection. The author, Dr. Rickhi shares his discoveries and approach for those who wish to explore their spirituality.
Dr. Badri Rickhi is a psychiatrist in the Department of Medicine at the University of Calgary. Due to his passion and hard work, Dr. Rickhi has many accomplishments which include:
- appointed advisor to Health Canada on complementary therapies and with the World Health Organization
- receiving the most prestigious award in the field of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM): the Dr. Rogers Prize.
- holding the Research Chair position with the Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine.
- becoming a member of the Steering Committee of the Consortium of Academic Centers for Integrative Medicine
- developed at home Spirituality Programs which have been scientifically investigated and published in peer-reviewed medical journals