The Cosmic Game – Reflections, a book about spirituality with advice for those seeking to enhance their spiritual connection. The author, Dr. Rickhi shares his discoveries and approach for those who wish to explore their spirituality.
Dr. Badri Rickhi is a psychiatrist in the Department of Medicine at the University of Calgary. Due to his passion and hard work, Dr. Rickhi has many accomplishments which include:
- appointed advisor to Health Canada on complementary therapies and with the World Health Organization
- receiving the most prestigious award in the field of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM): the Dr. Rogers Prize.
- holding the Research Chair position with the Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine.
- becoming a member of the Steering Committee of the Consortium of Academic Centers for Integrative Medicine
- developed at home Spirituality Programs which have been scientifically investigated and published in peer-reviewed medical journals
Listen now! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/findatopdocradio/2014/12/02/the-cosmic-game-reflections-with-dr-badri-rickhi
In his book Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Website, SEO and online marketing expert Jon Rognerud shows you how to build a high-performance website and get top ranking on all search engines. In this edited excerpt, the author outlines a broad strategy for successfully optimizing your website.
Step 1: Target Market Business Analysis
Website analysis. Analysis of meta sets/keywords, visible text and code to determine how well you’re positioned for search engines. For example, how much code do you have on a page compared to text?
Read the rest of the article at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/231235
by Richie Contartesi
For starters, there are NO tricks with SEO. I used that in my title purely to capture your attention. SEO is a lot like weight loss, we are always looking for tricks, but there is only one true way, healthy eating and exercise. Same goes with SEO, there is only high quality content and not spamming. Ok, now that I got that off my chest and before we get to the infographic, let me explain exactly how SEO is broken down. SEO has two main categories, onsite and offsite. In the infographic below, we will thoroughly examine onsite SEO, but before we get there, it is crucial to understand the difference of each. For starters, google has put a larger emphasis on on-page SEO. Hence why I have been talking more about it on my blog. Any who, lets break down the difference…
Read more at http://www.business2community.com/seo/10-critical-seo-tips-tricks-small-businesses-01202584#twzKC41ZIe6822Tu.99